Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2016 Boat Poll

JoeA

What Boat will you buy in 2016  

137 members have voted

1. 1. What Boat will you buy in 2016

25LSV, 23LSV, Axis T23, or M235. Have only been able to test drive/ride two of the four so far. Not sure how anyone could conclude yet they are going to buy a M235 having never been in it or behind it, and having no reliable information regarding seemingly important considerations like: price, performance, interior, storage, options (or deletes), or even what all the distinguishing features are between it and a 23LSV or MXZ. Of course, if you just want the "best Malibu", guess you would be pretty safe going in that direction. :)

I would lose my arse if I tried flipping, Besides that I almost have the surfer the way I want it. Seeing the videos of the 235, it doesn't appear that I would gain much if anything in the wave. So I am very happy to keep the surfer for a while. Once she is out of warranty I will revisit. Til then no new boat for me.

Edited by DarkSide

Nope, just picked up my '15 back in May. I briefly considered ordering a '16....then I saw the price increase and said Nope, Nope, Nope. Slowly completing all the little things on mine and think I'll have her for many years to come.

• Like 2

MALIBU Year End Sales OFFER DETAILS

1. $4,000 rebate on 2015 Wakesetter 22 MXZ, 22 VLX, 24 MXZ & 247 LSV

2. $3,500 rebate on 2015 Wakesetter 20 MXZ, 20 VTX & 23 LSV

3. $2,500 rebate on 2016 Wakesetter 20 MXZ, 22 VLX, 22 MXZ, 23 LSV, and 24 MXZ

4. $2,000 rebate on 2016 Wakesetter 20 VTX

5. $1,500 rebate on 2016 Response TXi

All custom orders must be in and confirmed by December 16, 2015. All 2015 & 2016 stock boats must be delivered & warranty-registered by March 31, 2015. All custom order 2016 boats must be delivered and warranty-registered by May 31, 2016.