Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

standing waves - good?

augie09

Boyne I have done this one. It is fun but I don't think of it as something I want to do every day. It is more of an attraction.

The one you have a link to looks more like the real thing and could probably hold my attention longer. You would have to try it though.

The big thing would be figuring out if it is a sport or an attraction, and what type of market you are trying to put it in.

Boyne I have done this one. It is fun but I don't think of it as something I want to do every day. It is more of an attraction.

The one you have a link to looks more like the real thing and could probably hold my attention longer. You would have to try it though.

The big thing would be figuring out if it is a sport or an attraction, and what type of market you are trying to put it in.

Ive done one more like this. It was fun but harder than it looks. They open it up after hours for older people which is nice so you dont have to wait in line or deal with all the kids.

Good point.

This one looks AAAMazing, probably 20 million. (http://www.kswaveco.com)

header.jpg

On the upside, there aren't any men in grey suits...not a fan of those guys...

would love that island wave.

Edited by DIE2SURF

My wife got my son and I a gift card for Surs Up. Its 20 minutes from our house. Saving it for my mid winter blues. They also have indoor skydiving which is fun but harder than it looks.

EDIT: my bad. that place is in California. This is the place we got the gift card to www.skyventurenh.com

Edited by foiler1

did that one too. entirely different (and f'n hurts).

this one doesn't look like it would work with boards with fins and is very shallow and the shape can't be changed, where as the america wave version is shapeable and deep enough for fins.

this one doesn't look like it would work with boards with fins and is very shallow and the shape can't be changed, where as the america wave version is shapeable and deep enough for fins.

no. you only use a skim style board w/o fins at boyne.