Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New order just confirmed to my local dealer

smooky

Guys, I need you again :-)

Is it possible to obtain pictures, info, etc. about the building of your new boat ? I mean, something like this : Today we are doing the hull, today we are mounting the engine, today we are mounting the ballast, etc and pictures of each step ?

It's the second time I order a brand new bu, but this time I wish to have a record with everything.

Thanks a lot.

Guys, I need you again :-)

Is it possible to obtain pictures, info, etc. about the building of your new boat ? I mean, something like this : Today we are doing the hull, today we are mounting the engine, today we are mounting the ballast, etc and pictures of each step ?

It's the second time I order a brand new bu, but this time I wish to have a record with everything.

Thanks a lot.

If you're looking for pics of your actual build, definitely order the album as others have suggested.

If you're wanting to know what dates your boat is going through certain build steps the album won't help you because you'll get it after the fact.

Two years ago I posted a thread that shows each step of the build process and what day it happens on. If you know your "spray date" you could use this thread to figure out "roughly" what days your boat is going through each stage. You'll just have to adjust for weekends.

http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index.php?/topic/48723-ixfes-lsv-23-build-pics-timeline-bandwidth-alert/?hl=build

If you talk to your dealer you can schedule a factory tour while your boat is being built. Then you get to see your boat, and you will likely end up in. A picture or two inside your life without limits albumn. They will also send you all of the pictures from the albumn if you ask

https://vault.myvzw.com/webcs/app/share/invite/737VgFkd3R

This picture is in our albumn

Edited by DarkSide

yeah, but a bit far away from Europe ;-) and tour will then get a bit expensive...

So not for this time, but maybe next vacation in USA, if I'm around it is definitely something I will do

• 2 months later...

Just had an email yesterday from my dealer. My new VLX left the factory, and at the moment she should on the ocean between USA and Europe... Can't wait to see her in real !!

• Like 4