Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Deckadence or super fusion

Ifinallygota21v

Has anyone purchased Deckadence flooring outside of a custom boat order. I'm really tempted, but the dealer was unsure of the pricing and suggested that it may be even more than the cost of the option on a new boat order since there is not the discount of the "trade" for the standard carpet. I have a like-new 2015 LSV with standard carpet -- but would love to upgrade to Deckadence. Any experience out there with ordering either through a Malibu dealer or directly from DECKadence Marine Flooring?

After one season mine still looks brand new (115 hours). I do keep the boat in my garage when not being used. I would think 4 years is the most extreme case of it sitting in the sun and elements for four years. My guess is if you store your boat indoors or covered it will last much longer.

Had the fusion in my last boat and loved it. The fusion 2 is even nicer. Which do you like better decadence or fusion 2?

I can't find any reference let alone pictures of the Fusion 2. Anyone else? I was set on Deckadence and now thinking I will give this a look...