Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New member here..

ConnollyCrew

Hello to all. Just purchased a used 2015 23 LSV, I couldn't be more excited about the new family boat. Thanks to all in advance for helping me waste many hours daydreaming.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard! We need pics of the BU also what options

I posted a pic to my profile pic. 350 Engine, plug-n-play 750's in rear. Wetsounds 8" cabin speakers, JL audio 12 sub in ported enclosure, 2 pair REV 8's on towers. 2016 Bimini top with surf pockets, tinted windows. I beleive the only option this boat does NOT have is the Nav card. I will post more pics when I figure out how to.

Edited by BamaLSV

Looks good but it's a pain to open each pic, especially in the mobile browser. Post pics to photobucket, copy link and paste in malibu crew reply box. A little harder for you but easier for us all to enjoy. Looks like a nice tug boat.

Looks great! Really beautiful. What dealer in Alabama?

Is there a protective cover over the sub that I am just not seeing? Or is it at risk for being kicked?

Daaaaaaaamn that's nice! I love my boat and all but wow that's slick. Bit of an upgrade from your previous boat as well? Maybe one day I'll upgrade too.