Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What is this

DKD

I have a 2014 23 lsv and on the back it has a metal ring/ button that has a rubber ring in it with a hole in the middle, it's on the left of center above the swim platform what is it. At first I thought it was a cap for the shower option since I do not have that option.

I'll look at mine tomorrow, but it might be for a GoPro attachment.

On a 2016 23 lsv. What about the round metal ring on the rear portside near the cleet. It's about the size of a quarter and has a allen wrench hole on it.

I'll look at mine tomorrow, but it might be for a GoPro attachment.

On a 2016 23 lsv. What about the round metal ring on the rear portside near the cleet. It's about the size of a quarter and has a allen wrench hole on it.

Engine flush

Are you sure its not the fuel overflow?

The one with an allen wrench fitting has been the engine flush on other wakeboats I've seen optioned with it. Plus these are other brands without surfgate.

Edited by AJWest

Yes, I think you all are right. It must be a horn although I have never heard it. Our boat is new to us, and we were told when we bought it, that it was a GrPro attachment. I just looked at it today, and it has wires connected to it.

Wires for the GoPro ! (I have no idea, but it would be cool if it hooked up to the dash so the driver could get a view from the camera !)

Steve B.

Newer maliviews have the video input in the dash so you can wire a camera, just not a gopro as the waterproof housing doesn't allow for a sealed wired connection