Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Pulled the trigger!

Davidda

Congrats, David. That design is going to be so SICK in person!

What options did you go with?

I stayed with the 410. That thing is a beast over the 350.

I actually did not do the G4 since I am on a lift year around. But the tower will be gray with gun metal frame.

I was thinking about the stereo delete but went ahead with it.

Deckadence

3 pair pop up cleats

Phender pro's

2249 prop. I know there is a lot of discussion on this so we will see how it does.

Power lift drivers seat

Tower mirror. Currently have the PTM mirror and not overly impressed. I also currently have the PTM clamping racks and had nothing but problems with them so going Malibu standard considering the bimini now has surf board storage.

Transom camera mount

I am excited. I love my current boat but the 16 is a significant step about the 14 IMO.

ahopkins22LSV

Just word of caution, the gun metal finish spots and scratches extremely easy! It looks great but as soon as it is touched every single finger print shows and anything that touches it can scratch it. The first few 16's my dealer order they got that on the G3 but they aren't going to order any more boats with it unless someone specifies it.

Just word of caution, the gun metal finish spots and scratches extremely easy! It looks great but as soon as it is touched every single finger print shows and anything that touches it can scratch it. The first few 16's my dealer order they got that on the G3 but they aren't going to order any more boats with it unless someone specifies it.

Thanks for confirming this. I actually told the wife it would show the finger prints for sure, but good to know on the scratches. May consider changing since they don't start building until Nov 9th.

Texas Malibu is awesome. Kevin, Rob, Kenny, John, and others. Small dealership with lots of inventory and don't push you to buy in-stock if you want to order. I've ordered 2 from them. What lake?

Edited by AJWest

I am on Lake Travis. This is my second ordered boat from them they are so easy to deal with...great group of people all around.

You'll be easy to find and if I pull up with my vapor blue A24 we'd start to look like a pack of Skittles

• Like 2