Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wakeboad inverts in one minute

footndale

Is that wake changing from a surfgate set-up? Don't have one and never have seen one in action.

Overall, while that wqs cool to watch it felt like watching a tennis tournament. My neck hurts now.

Is that wake changing from a surfgate set-up? Don't have one and never have seen one in action.

Overall, while that wqs cool to watch it felt like watching a tennis tournament. My neck hurts now.

Don' t know boat for sure, but could be an older Response or Axis. Since those boats where there for the event. Plus the multi-engine tow boats.

The driver's good at keeping the clean wake synchronized with the rider.

Because their professional show skiers.... a bunch of the old Cypress Gardens skiers. Several of which are sponsored riders, I think mostly by MC.

Generally when you cut out wakeboarding, the wake on ur side is clean and the other side is a little washy, especially on a hard pull. Then once you cross, vice versa. The driver isn't doing anything, your just seeing the effects of the rider pulling hard on the rope.

He's cleaning up the wake by slightly turning into the rider, you can see the curve in the wash 100' directly behind the boat, easier to see at 0:38 - 0:50.

I'm by no means trying to take anything away from Dan, just pointing out that you can clean up a washy wake with the wheel.