Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Ronix wakesurf shaper

brad72

I saw a guy with a muskrat stuck to the velcro on the side of his boat. that was strange.

Yeah but how was the wave? How big was the muskrat? Did the muskrat cause spray that might be disruptive to the riders??

Can't leave out the important details man!

• Like 3

So I kinda get the whole velcro thing if your making this yourself. But is anyone really going to pay $600 for this thing that attaches no better than a DIYgate???

Was thinking the same thing. Expected it to be alot cheaper

• 6 months later...
On 22/10/2015 at 7:24 AM, brad72 said:

Was thinking the same thing. Expected it to be alot cheaper

Had to have a tinker.

Now just need to get out & see what it dies.

Used Nycel Celluka since it floats.

Cut holes in the rear to allow water in & out to make it easier to fit & remove.

Made the long face longer, can always cut it down.

Used 2" Velcro, with the loop (soft) side fxed to the boat. Figired lees chance of getting week etc. coought up in it

Surf Wedge Dims.pdf

Edited by Andrew63
update
  • 2 weeks later...
On October 22, 2015 at 9:45 PM, Bill_AirJunky said:

So I kinda get the whole velcro thing if your making this yourself. But is anyone really going to pay $600 for this thing that attaches no better than a DIYgate???

Was talking to my buddy the other day and he had just gotten his in the mail and was all excited. I about s*** when he told me it was 600 bucks, and told me it is velcroed on!!