Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

M235 - G Killer?

Dan Cummins

I guess Malibu getting tired of seeing the success of the G boats. I wonder at what point this trend ends 9000lb boats with 555hp motor that goes 38mph cost 200k.

• Like 2

. A bunch of people like the mirror on the passenger side for the sight lines forward.

Also gives a better view behind the boat. Less blind spots from drivers head and tower. I like my mirror on center window or passenger window, especially when surfing on the starboard side.

• Like 2

This baby must have a 17" prop, larger drive shaft and 2:1 trans? I gotta admit, from these teaser pics imo it looks like a sick boat. I'm looking forward to seeing some more pics and videos of it. Full blown beast mode on this sucker.

After copied the steering wheel of a Citroen, they are now copying the name of a car http://www.caranddriver.com/features/bmw-m235i-2015-10best-cars-feature

Just hope they will never come with something like this : http://www.unfinishedman.com/floating-jeep-the-amphibious-watercar-panther/

Note that the color scheme is close to the new M235 :lol::lol:

Purple flake actually is pretty awesome on Malibu's... I have been on Jake Owen's boat, and it shines beautifully!

You see Malibu don't know...If they just would have leaked this boat in blue and grey this place would have erupted...

A Yeti cooler? So a 36qt Yeti that has the interior space for a 12pk and 2 Lunchables or a 45qt Yeti with the interior space of and 24pk and 4 Lunchables? I just need a cooler for 10hrs of ice...not 5 days.

Edited by AJWest

A Yeti cooler? So a 36qt Yeti that has the interior space for a 12pk and 2 Lunchables or a 45qt Yeti with the interior space of and 24pk and 4 Lunchables? I just need a cooler for 10hrs of ice...not 5 days.

My thoughts exactly. Overkill, if you ask me. And at the expense of capacity. No thanks.

called m235 because it's running the B57 bmw engine. Malibu said screw ford, give us 540 lbs torque at 2k rpm.

That kind of complicates things and adds more expense...don't you think? Then again, people that buy boats like this money is not the biggest factor.

I'm sure it will be out of my price range.

Sounds promising though. Lots of features people were asking for and now they will gripe about how expensive they are.

MAKE YOUR MIND UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!