Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
swatson1

Best glue for reattaching "wakesetter" sticker?

swatson1

I need to repair my "wakesetter" sticker on the side of the boat. Only parts of it are detaching, so it's not the whole thing. Is there some kind of 3M spray glue or something that would work for this? Thanks for any info.

Falko

I've had good luck with 3M decal adhesive. Never used it on a boat before though.

blk93jeepzj

I re-attached mine 3 years ago with 3M plastic and emblem adhesive. So far so good.

RTS

3M 5200 and that decal will be stuck to your boat many years after the boat deteriorates in the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse....

Just kidding....the 3M emblem adhesive will do what you want it to do.

swatson1

Thanks for the info. Just ordered the 3M emblem adhesive from amazon.

oldjeep

It is just the boat trying to tell you how much better it would look without them;)