Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Carver Boat Covers

Sirbragsalot

Ok I installed a monster MTK tower on my 2000 Sportster and I was curious if anyone has purchased and used one of carvers rear mounted forward facing tower boat covers. The minimum beam width for them is 90" I know that the sportster's beam is 86". Can anyone give some information if that it will work or not before I purchase one?

Thanks in advance

Also look at www.skiboatcovers.com . I have one of their covers and it is great. I have a custom cover that covers the entire boat and tower with the tower folded down.

Ok I installed a monster MTK tower on my 2000 Sportster and I was curious if anyone has purchased and used one of carvers rear mounted forward facing tower boat covers. The minimum beam width for them is 90" I know that the sportster's beam is 86". Can anyone give some information if that it will work or not before I purchase one?

Thanks in advance

Just for grins and giggles I priced out what it would cost for a Carver for my 247lsv and it was more than what I paid for my Evolution cover and I'm pretty confident that the EVO cover is a superior product compared to the carver and there's no question if it will fit.

Just for grins and giggles I priced out what it would cost for a Carver for my 247lsv and it was more than what I paid for my Evolution cover and I'm pretty confident that the EVO cover is a superior product compared to the carver and there's no question if it will fit.

Wow. Mine was like $219 and I got it before woodshed pushed Cory to find his Echelon pattern.

Agree not worth anywhere near what an Evo costs.

Wow. Mine was like $219 and I got it before woodshed pushed Cory to find his Echelon pattern.

Agree not worth anywhere near what an Evo costs.

Is yours Sunbrella? Carver will make it cheaper with a poly-cotton option but nothing but Sunbrella should make a boat cover IMO.

Is yours Sunbrella? Carver will make it cheaper with a poly-cotton option but nothing but Sunbrella should make a boat cover IMO.

Red sunbrella. Tried a poly cotton from Taylor Made that fit better but the material was nowhere near the weight and quality of the Carver.

Now that prices are up in the $500s I'll probably pull the trigger on the Evo if we keep the boat.