Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2016 23LSV

Davidda

I had a boat with similar colors I saved to malibu boat builder, was going to show it here, as its similar, but I can't figure out how to log in to boat builder to access it. How do you get back to a saved boat?

"Personally I think it's best to stick to two colors. More than that gets too busy for me."

I agree. We didn't get to pick our color scheme; we just took the first one they had. Since I bought it, I have been on the website drawing up different color schemes wishing I had the opportunity to make one, but in the end I am really happy with ours...just black and white with a touch of yellow.

I recently recall seeing a VLX at our lake with several matching metallic colors, but I was not impressed. It looked too busy.

I agree with "thatguy" no major panels in black. number 2 is my favorite so far. The white and dark blue matallic would trump it with a white tower.

whichever boat has no white is my pick. White is so yesterday

I disagree and and have had all black boats, white will always be timeless. On another note, we wakeboarded a 22 MXZ loaner tonight win 4K ballast 350/2315 prop and it was the bomb!