Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Heatercraft shipping is ridiculous

Chatty21VLX

The y pipe was the wrong dimensions for my application. I was able to get a custom made one in stainless for less $ from a local shop. It was a hose and hydraulic shop. Simply told them the dimensions and they cut and welded it up.

Tell me about it! As part of a larger order I bought a quick release shower hose that was listed on their web site right next to a quick disconnect valve. I assumed that since they had the same definition "quick disconnect" and were right next to each other they would be compatible. Nope. Customer service said "tough luck." I sent it back anyway (well packed and with RMA number displayed) even though I would net only a couple $ after the return fee and shipping. It seems to have gotten "lost" along the way... They claim it has not arrived after 4 weeks in the USPS. I should have sent UPS but then I would have netted nothing. Anyway, not happy with Heatercraft customer service!