Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2016 20 VTX

malibuskier2003

I have to say I am very impressed with this boat. Went along on a test ride with my buddy this weekend & while I am not interested in this model, it was quite a boat. I am very excited to test a 16 LSV as the new Raptor is pretty nice. Hole shot & time to plane were quite nice.

Dave

Ski wake was better than my 98 VLX at 32 mph but I really don't have much else to compare it to. I'm willing to be that if you play with bow ballast & limit the people in the boat (we had 5 on the test) you could get it really nice. I like the removable center pylon. The surf wake looked very nice as well.

Dave

Those prices aren't that far off of what I was quoted on a '16 prior to buying a '15. AH and OJ, you both have to remember that you're used to dealing with pricing from 2 of the top 5 dealers in the Malibu network. In past years, when I was shopping around, it was obvious that my local top 5 dealer could easily beat the price on a new boat from a smaller dealer, elsewhere. I think it's been quoted elsewhere that the VTX increase is over 10% from '15-'16. Part of that can be explained with the new content.

They don't drop that much below MSRP. Canadian exchange rate is killing us up here right now.

I was quoted 110k Cdn from Wizard lake marine outside of Edmonton