Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Fun on Dads boat!?

js9467

It's daddy's money. Whether daddy pays for school, food and board leaving him enough left over money for the boat, or daddy bought the boat for him outright. I've worked for everything as well.. It takes a long time to have enough money to drop 40k + on a boat. That's of course unless he rips hard enough to be sponsored.

guarantee its not

It's daddy's money. Whether daddy pays for school, food and board leaving him enough left over money for the boat, or daddy bought the boat for him outright. I've worked for everything as well.. It takes a long time to have enough money to drop 40k + on a boat. That's of course unless he rips hard enough to be sponsored.

First thing I bought was my boat. Only 25 years old and had saved up from working during college I took out a loan for the entire thing. It isn't that hard to do you just have to make sacrifices elsewhere. I wonder if his insurance company ever saw that picture.

I run more weight than him....do I need a beating? Freak things happen every day. Yeah, he took the pic and looks like nothing bothers him. And every single one of you would cry if something like that happened...but what's that gonna help? Cry all you want about it. It's not going to bring your boat back to the surface like nothing happened. He made a little light of the situation that nobody was hurt in. He is a VERY avid boater and like most grew up on the water. Give the guy a little break.

post-18128-0-62690800-1444446259_thumb.j

• Like 3

I've been friends with him on Instagram a long time. Long before the boat sank. It was bought NOT with daddy's money. Kid works for everything. Has an MB now that is for sale. I don't understand why people jump straight to the conclusion that it's daddy's money? I bought my first boat at 18 with my own money. And yes, it went down from a ton of weight.

I saw a Malibu on CL for $ 168,0000, used. That may be why.

I bought a boat at 24 for 2g's, in 1985. Big difference.

Steve B.

I saw a Malibu on CL for $ 168,0000, used. That may be why.

I bought a boat at 24 for 2g's, in 1985. Big difference.

Steve B.

some peoples priorities are different I guess. I wanted a boat a boat and begged my parents for one. They said save up and buy one...so I did. Yeah, I drove a POS truck but I was on the water every weekend.

Meanwhile all of our insurance rates just went up a bit. And we're supposed to cut this dude a break because he doesn't know how safely weight and/or drive his boat. But he rips!!

this.

I run more weight than him....do I need a beating? Freak things happen every day. Yeah, he took the pic and looks like nothing bothers him. And every single one of you would cry if something like that happened...but what's that gonna help? Cry all you want about it. It's not going to bring your boat back to the surface like nothing happened. He made a little light of the situation that nobody was hurt in. He is a VERY avid boater and like most grew up on the water. Give the guy a little break.

And people complain about what they have to pay for insurance!