Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
Banks13

Warranty transfer?

Banks13

Looking at a pre owned 2015 T22. Does Axis warranty transfer to the new owner? I heard Malibu does not. Thanks

oldjeep

With Malibu you pay to transfer the engine warranty and the hull warranty. Edit - $500 for hull and $200 for indmar. I'd expect axis to be the same.

Edited by oldjeep

wakebrdr94

Depends on when the boat was originally purchased. Axis is only a one year warranty. I don't think it transfers because of that

That Guy

Not sure, but the Axis warranty is 1 year parts and labor, 2nd year parts only.

Make ya a deal on my T22! ;)

Fman

Malibu warranty is transferable one time only which requires a dealer inspection plus the $700 cost associated. After second owner you are not allowed to transfer again.

Robert95z

Axis warranties are non-transferable. The Indmar warranty is, however it needs to be inspected by a dealer, have a compression test done, and then pay a $200 transfer fee.

wakebrdr94

Axis warranties are non-transferable. The Indmar warranty is, however it needs to be inspected by a dealer, have a compression test done, and then pay a $200 transfer fee.

Except axis uses PCM

85 Barefoot

Not true any more. '16 axis warranties are fully transferable.