Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

North American Boat Shows

nohlan4

Hey guys, looking at ordering a new boat for the 2016 season. In order to get it in time up here in Canada I need to order by December 2015. But I want to get a good idea of what all the manufactures have to offer. Where can I find a list of dates for boat shows where a lot of boat manufactures are represented in the next couple months? I'm willing to fly anywhere in North America to get this done. And go!

http://officialboatshows.com/

I have not found much of value on this. Most are in January and February. The Fort Lauderdale show is in November but it is all off shore stuff, none of the major wake players are listed.

Your best bet for your time frame is to find a city with all the major players represented and make an appointment at each dealership and go talk to sales people. I know down south they never completely button them up and will show you anything you want whenever. Major cities with good flights should provide you what you want. Atlanta, Charlotte, Orlando for the southeast, Dallas anywhere in So Cal. Check the cost of flights then find out if that city has the dealerships close to each other that you want. Knoxville is also a good place to look.

Good luck.

It depends what he is looking for. My dealer has low inventories. But it could be worth a try going to southern state, then you could also potentially demo as well.

You can't demo in northern states? He's from Canada, so likely not a pansy that requires 90 degree water;)

You're right jeep! Warm water is for pansies, but my man card is always safe and dry inside my wife's purse!

Seriously my thought was most lakes would be frozen over in another month.

Lol, folks will still be skiing in another month. Pretty rare that lakes would be frozen until very late in nov

Hey guys, looking at ordering a new boat for the 2016 season. In order to get it in time up here in Canada I need to order by December 2015. But I want to get a good idea of what all the manufactures have to offer. Where can I find a list of dates for boat shows where a lot of boat manufactures are represented in the next couple months? I'm willing to fly anywhere in North America to get this done. And go!

You could plan a trip to Portland in November for Evening with the Stars. It's their biggest event of the year... sort of their own mini boat show. It's all indoors and they have Malibu, Axis, Supra,Moomba, and Nautique on display.

Also, they bring in reps from every company, incl. pro athletes

Thanks guys I will look into all the options you guys listed. I'm mainly looking at nauitique (g23), Malibu (23lsv or new mystery 23 footer) and supra. Not super familiar with supra but I like there offerings. But I'm not counting any manuacture out until I can see them myself.