Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New vinyl

Ifinallygota21v

I would consider the sales growth charts to be a direct reflection on why Malibu seems to have cheapened materials and QC seems pretty weak. Namely if they are reducing costs while growing sales management would call that a win.

Our local dealer has gone from zero to 50/50 Malibu Nautique in 3-4 years, and after 4 Malibus I might be another in 16 haven't decided yet.

Back to the vinyl argue all you want most who see it will quickly understand why this thread started.

Another baseless claim. TMC is on a roll today.

Malibu is not reducing costs (red line). Costs are going up as fast as pricing (green line).

In 2013 Cost was 74% of Price. In 2014 it was 73%. In 2015 it went back up to 74%.

Capture_zpsnqwha1uz.jpg

Lol, Looks like someone here works for Malibu.

Ps if costs really are going up then the issue is even bigger, they are getting hosed by vendors because quality, fit and finish are going backwards. Company might have more management issues than I thought.

Edited by catalac

Lets stop picking each other's posts apart and back to the topic of the new vinyl pros & cons. You guys can take it to PM if you feel the need to continue it. Lets not get this thread archived too.