Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Need help locating a boat...

Cmb396

Anyone know of a orange/charcoal or orange/black T23? Could be any combo, metallic or not, just trying to locate one to look at. Thanks!!

Ps, I've searched ad nauseum online and can't find anything, just one in Reno, NV.

It's not exactly what you're looking for, but I've got an orange and black '15 23 LSV if there is some detail you're trying to chase down that might be the same between the two boats.

When I was at the factory watching my boat being built I was asked at almost every station if I went to the University of Tennessee based on the color scheme (and actually being at the factory in Loudon). I did see a number of orange boats (5+) while I was at there; search in TN and the surrounding states and you should find something.

Ha, that's hilarious!! Well, just so happens I'm from East Tennessee, live in WV now, but am a die hard Vol fan...I bleed orange!! Lol

mikeo, would love to see some pics. I found an orange:black 2010 lsv for sale that I really liked, but for the same money, I can nearly get a brand new T23 with surfgate.

What I'm actually looking for is a dealer with one in stock to either see in person, or possibly purchase.

Here's one picture; I need to get some more good pictures. I realized that I've spent so much time in the boat that I don't have many pictures of the boat itself!

If you PM me I can add you to a dropbox folder that has all the build pictures from the factory.

post-3087-0-48281500-1443123289_thumb.jp

There was a guy on here that bought an orange and gray t23 a few weeks ago. It was gorgeous. Can't remember his user name for the life of me.

Thtrog - I really like that boat!

^yes and that's about 2300 miles from me!! I found one in that exact same scheme only the orange was flake and all the base was charcoal, it was beautiful, and in TN. They had sold a few days before I called about it tho.

But that's the scheme I will order if I go that route.

Well if your interested I am selling a near perfect 2010 247LSV with LS3 450hp Motor, Boat is orange loaded up with 160 hours and a super nice trailer. The only reason I am selling is I bought a new house and I may need to free up some cash but I really hate to part with this boat! Anyway see attached...

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/boa/5220446862.html

^definietly a nice boat, and the right colors!! I haven't looked too much into the 247s, bc they're so big!!

Would you be interested in a trade plus cash ( a lot of cash lol)...

http://charlestonwv.craigslist.org/boa/5232621555.html

If so, we could certainly talk further. Looks like your close too, I was just in Pitt last weekend.

What is on the back of the captain and spotter seats?

Razor, I love that boat and actually had a pretty good deal worked out on that t22 with a trade in on the boat I have above. So, I drove 3 hours to my closest dealer in Maryland to look at t22 and a t23. After seeing them side by side, there's no way I could settle for a 22, just not enough room. I was set to pull the trigger and drive to MO before that tho!!

On another note, you Hog fan??

Very good, just had to send you the link after seeing your post. I've seen it sitting at The Ski Shack and that color scheme is pretty impressive up close. I've not seen a T23 so don't know the difference in size really, but it seemed pretty nice. At any rate, glad you saw it and checked it out--cool boat.

Yes, unfortunately, a Razorback fan. Going to be a long year again, but it won't stop me from rootin' em on. It's just in my blood! Gotta support my SEC partners!!

Best of luck in your search....keep us posted.

I feel your pain Razor!! So I'm heading to Knoxville this weekend to watch my beloved Vols and your beloved Razorbacks both try to find a way to lose another game!! May the best coach win!!! Hahaha

I'm still disgusted over our coaching against UF allowing them to steal the game from us!!

• 2 weeks later...

I feel your pain Razor!! So I'm heading to Knoxville this weekend to watch my beloved Vols and your beloved Razorbacks both try to find a way to lose another game!! May the best coach win!!! Hahaha

I'm still disgusted over our coaching against UF allowing them to steal the game from us!!

Sunny Marine in Knoxville has an orange and black T23 for sale. Look them up.