Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Lake Water Temperature Gauge 99 Response LX

ahurtinalbertan

I think some Malibu Responses in 1999 came with lake water temperature gauges? (I believe this replaced the clock location)

If so anyone have pics of the gauge, sensor and even more helpful the part numbers to add this option to my boat?

Thanks in advance!

I think some Malibu Responses in 1999 came with lake water temperature gauges? (I believe this replaced the clock location)

If so anyone have pics of the gauge, sensor and even more helpful the part numbers to add this option to my boat?

Thanks in advance!

Not sure about the older boats set-up but check out this thread: http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index.php?/topic/57636-replacing-stock-thru-hull-depth-finder-with-hawkeye/

The stock temp sensor has failed on my boat and the depth gauge is very flaky. The stock replacements are very expensive if you can even find one.

I am going to go this route for mine.