Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Help me design my 25LSV (input requested)

Cipro

This is the first one our dealer got in. Bit more flake (it was all flake) than I would order but it did look absolutely awesome on the water when the sun hit it. There was a lot of red in the interior. I think the red from the bow accent above the rub rail carries into the gel on the interior. I could be wrong though.

image_50.jpg

Looks like someone went to the skier's pier demo day....

I had to work :(

Theirs something about non-metallic paint scheme that works on this boat. Cipro if you go orange and Smoky grey you will be the talk of the town. I will also join you...don't know if you want that

^^^What red is that? Love it

Sure looks like Crystal Red metallic, just not in direct sunlight.

Correct it is Crystal Red. The whole boat was flake. Red, charcoal and black. Stunning in the sun.

Looks like someone went to the skier's pier demo day....

I had to work :(

I went a couple times haha. It was a good event. They did a great job. Well laid out, good food and beverages. TONS of boats in and out of the water. Literally had everything you could have wanted to see. Edited by ahopkinsTXi

White looks BA on the tower IMO. I think all that flake might be a bit much. But that is just my opinion. The strat blue and regular black look awesome together.

I thought you said your wife doesn't like the blue flake? :lol:

White looks BA on the tower IMO. I think all that flake might be a bit much. But that is just my opinion. The strat blue and regular black look awesome together.

I thought you said your wife doesn't like the blue flake? :lol:

I would have to talk her into it...180 hours on current boat..shes clocked about 4...

My current boat is 100% black flake...im now a glitter snob

I like the black tower with that scheme. Also with the blue vinyl accents (and true in general with the 25 pics I have seen) I like the pleated accents on the vertical surfaces in the boat for some color but not the horizontal surfaces - especially the sunpad. Way too much area for lots of color like the blues and reds IMO. Wish Malibu had made those areas a bit more subtle.

Edited by lerch

I know, right? I saw that in the flesh at Boulder Boats yesterday. I about fell over seeing that blue glistening in the Arizona sun. And the white logos... fuhgeddaboudit!

I sent it to my wife saying, "welcome to our next boat." She gagged and called me Papa Smurf." Sigh...

So now I share it with you. If not me, somebody on TMC needs to own this!

They sold this one right after it came in. The owner must have had it in for service.

I agree gorgeous boat!

Edited by DarkSide