Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Help me design my 25LSV (input requested)

Cipro

Hey Crew, I am going to sell my 2014 23LSV and get a 16 25LSV.

My 14 is Black Flake with red flake hockey stick.

Love the look of the 14 but I am considering a cleaner look with more white..but still a flake for contrast. I will be getting the g4 tower...i love it in white. Also prob the 440 engine...i do not have access to 93 octane gas on my lake (i live on the lake, not gonna trailer to fill up)

My kid would be happy with an insane color scheme...

Wife does not like the vapor blue flake..

Let me know what you guys would do if you were getting a new 25.... Dont say get an x30 :)

-Cip

Edited by Cipro

The Knoxville airport has a orange flake and white 25. It's clean, but I wonder about re-sale. Orange is a love it or hate it color.

Personally I would go for the Orange. I have also been known to scream hysterically in the south end of Neyland stadium.

• Like 3

cipro as in ciprofloxicin? Did you win a settlement? That sh** messed me up good for a couple weeks. pure Poison for me

True story... 25 years ago on Aol I needed a screen name and a pill bottle of the pills ...

Back to boats...would love the black and red one.

• Like 1

This is the first one our dealer got in. Bit more flake (it was all flake) than I would order but it did look absolutely awesome on the water when the sun hit it. There was a lot of red in the interior. I think the red from the bow accent above the rub rail carries into the gel on the interior. I could be wrong though.

image_50.jpg

Edited by ahopkinsTXi

^^ That is awesome!

I know, right? I saw that in the flesh at Boulder Boats yesterday. I about fell over seeing that blue glistening in the Arizona sun. And the white logos... fuhgeddaboudit!

I sent it to my wife saying, "welcome to our next boat." She gagged and called me Papa Smurf." Sigh...

So now I share it with you. If not me, somebody on TMC needs to own this!

• Like 2

Both of those are amazing. That blue is stunning....

i like putting some color on the accent that covers the rear lockers....but the light blue interior is not my fav

Edited by Cipro

I know, right? I saw that in the flesh at Boulder Boats yesterday. I about fell over seeing that blue glistening in the Arizona sun. And the white logos... fuhgeddaboudit!

I sent it to my wife saying, "welcome to our next boat." She gagged and called me Papa Smurf." Sigh...

So now I share it with you. If not me, somebody on TMC needs to own this!

Was the black...standard or flake? Looks standard but not 100% sure

This is the first one our dealer got in. Bit more flake (it was all flake) than I would order but it did look absolutely awesome on the water when the sun hit it. There was a lot of red in the interior. I think the red from the bow accent above the rub rail carries into the gel on the interior. I could be wrong though.

image_50.jpg

Theirs something about non-metallic paint scheme that works on this boat. Cipro if you go orange and Smoky grey you will be the talk of the town. I will also join you...don't know if you want that