Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I finally found my boat!

Daddyodaman

Hi, I just wanted to express my happiness that after many months of research and looking at every available sale site, I've finally found my first boat, and it's a Malibu. I decided a Wakesetter 21 xti with the diamond hull (sv23) was the best all round boat for my purposes, and despite the dissapointment of another selling in three days, before I could look at it, I found an even better looking one and raced up to see it. It's a really tidy 2004 model, with everything I want but the wedge. That can be added later if needed, but the guy has really looked after it and has receipts for all servicing etc. I've paid a deposit, though I can't water test it until next weekend, but I'm not expecting any problems. You could nearly eat off the engine. My wife loves the colour and I'm am absolutely hanging to start using it. I'll try to put a photo up, but it feels great to be a malibu crew member AND actually have a boat! ?

Cool, thanks for the tip. I'm not great with tech stuff but I'll try that a better way. Where is the insert image tool?

Edited by Daddyodaman

I'm not sure what's going on with the pic. I posted it through photobucket as I'm supposed to (I think) and I can see it but it's past my understanding. Stupid computer stuff! It's black and white with the smurf blue stripe through it for those who can't see it. I love it!