Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Replacement Windshield 1991 Malibu Euro F3 Skier

bestine

Looking for help finding Windshield. Have contacted Malibu and Taylor made and no dice. Malibu has no part numbers back that far anymore, and Taylor Made wants $$$ to customize.

Any Thoughts???????

Was it a catastrophic failure or do you still have an intact frame? If you have an intact frame, you might be able to make a template with cardboard and get safety glass cut from that.

Your profile lists Seattle, WA; TAP plastics could cut a piece of UV resistant, optical quality plastic for you instead of glass. There are three locations in the area, one of them might be close to you:

http://www.tapplastics.com/about/locations

• 8 months later...

I have a 90 Euro, prob same or similar windshield, but mine is open bow.  I asked a friend of mine that does shower glass. He said he can match the frame and get me set up.  you might try that. Mine is all there but looks like someone sat on the upper frame and bent it/cracked glass.

I know where 2 complete Taylor made windshields are. Not sure what they where for but i guess it could fit. If you give me some width and height measurements I'll take a look

I know where 2 complete Taylor made windshields are. Not sure what they where for but i guess it could fit. If you give me some width and height measurements I'll take a look

If taylormade made the thing they should still have the ability to reproduce it.  They made me a right hand side curved glass for my 98 sunsetter.  

I got lucky and my decal with the number they needed was still there.  With out that number it becomes much more difficult for them.  At least that's the impression I got. Calling Malibu for old glass was a waste of time.  

Good luck

• 4 years later...