Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Throttle Handle Knob and Lockout BROKEN

TwistOfFate

I need help. I have managed to break off the knob and lockout..........don't ask it was awhile ago. I limped it by for the last few years but I think its time to fix it. It's the Teleflex/Morse MV3. Everything works fine just need to find a handle with the lockout. I have found the entire setup but like I said everything works fine so I can't justify spending $300 ($500 at the dealer :thumbup:). So any leads on this super elusive part would be great.

I appologize that I'm not sure where to buy individual parts from (Probably "Seastar" now that Teleflex was bought out)- but if you do go the route of a whole MV3 module, I would love to buy a part of it off you! (the cap that says "Morse" is the only part I'm looking for)