Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Is this a joke?

gravity

Think I'll stick with listing, even though you'd only see the Velcro when it's on the trailer I'm still not a fan of sticking Velcro on to the hull

Something tells me he's not worried about aesthetics

• Like 2

I wonder if stearing is better (when picking up fallen rider)since the wedge is more forward then traditional DIY fixed gate?

My prototype DIY gate works REALLY well but I can't weld aluminum and HDPE is expensive so hiring someone to weld and buying materials to make my proto into a finished design is going to be a little pricy. If this thing comes in under $100 I might just say screw it find some red marine grade Velcro to match my hull and call it a day.

I wonder if stearing is better (when picking up fallen rider)since the wedge is more forward then traditional DIY fixed gate?

My prototype DIY gate works REALLY well but I can't weld aluminum and HDPE is expensive so hiring someone to weld and buying materials to make my proto into a finished design is going to be a little pricy. If this thing comes in under $100 I might just say screw it find some red marine grade Velcro to match my hull and call it a day.

I bought an entire 4' X 8" sheet for $250. Enough to make at least 4 or 5 sets of gates.