Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2003 23LSV prop choice?

What size prop should I go to since we are doing more surfing these days. I currently have a 13.5 x 17.5 on there and while I can hit close to 60mph with it I can't imagine it is the best choice for surfing. I checked the chart here on the site but it doesn't list anything for my boat. Engine is 335 Monsoon.

Edited by Portugue

60 mph in a 23 ft sunscape? Are you sure your speedo is calibrated correctly? I would recommend calling ACME propellers and telling them what you're hoping to get out of your boat performance wise.

• Like 2

Unlikely you were actually going 60. I could go about 50 with a 365 hp and a 381 prop....but .... as for the new prop it depends on how heavy you're weighting the boat, what your pulling ( wakeboard, skier , etc) and what percentage of your time are you spending doing each.

I had a 537 on mine and it worked great. Most people on here are going with a more aggressive prop like the 2315

Edited by Simo