Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

looking to buy, have some q's

uoweducks

Yes I'll have to pay taxes.

I am still waiting on his pics of the plumbing and will post. He states that his dealer told him all he would need to be pnp is a 250.00 part. I am skeptical at this point but hopeful it is in fact plumbed. But this does seem weird that it would not be included...

I actually think 52 is not that far off. I guess I'm just hoping mine is still worth 60! ;)

I have been wondering what mine is worth lately. I'd love to upgrade.

If it were spring, I would totally agree. But, there is only a month left of the season and the lucky buyer gets to pay to winterize and store it for the next 5-6 months...

Lol depends on where you live, 3 months left for us way down south but I see your point

I have a hard time believing that I would have to charge someone $3000 to install plug and play hoses.

It's more than "just hoses" if you do the research but yes, $3000 would be a bit much

Edited by AJWest

I think a couple people on here forget that when ordering a boat most, if not all, options are significantly cheaper than having them added on by the dealer after delivery.

I think a couple people on here forget that when ordering a boat most, if not all, options are significantly cheaper than having them added on by the dealer after delivery.

Maybe if you install it yourself you can save money on a handful of things. Paying shop labor you will always come out behind.