Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

My wifes son ran the Prop on some Rock's

Dwayne

Same thing I thought!!

Your way out of line! Don't jump to conclusions!!!! Not once did i say i hab a bad relationship with him,He has a dad he's 32 yrs old!!!!

This post was all about making good decisions! Taking the boat out in this s*** storm was a bad one!!!!!

No one knows you, you've only got a few posts, you're the one who 'labeled' him that way and and ranted about him...no shock people are questioning you

Stainless prop chewed up, good to get a real prop...bad news would be other additional damage to drive. Be sure and check more than just the prop in this situation. That's why they make these props to give, and save the more expensive stuff.

Now about other stuff - sounds like if you have to "give in" to your wife and adult son before you let him borrow the boat, and you "make him too nervous" I'm still guessing there is something more than just a bent prop issue.

edit for poor spell checking.

Edited by REHinH20

Stainless prop chewed up, good to get a real prop...bad news would be other additional damage to drive. Be sure and check more than just the prop in this situation. That's why they make these props to give, and save the more expensive stuff.

Now about other stuff - sounds like if you have to "give in" to your wife and adult son before you let him borrow the boat, and you "make him too nervous" I'm still guessing there is something more than just a bent prop issue.

edit for poor spell checking.

Too many Docter Phils on here! Go to your happy places.Ok i had a little Rant i'm over it,now let's make life good! i know i will.

• Like 2

Too many Docter Phils on here! Go to your happy places.Ok i had a little Rant i'm over it,now let's make life good! i know i will.

man... he said "too many Doctor Phils" and I was like "wait, you just joined - how the hell do you know about DocPhil?"

... TMC has ruined me. I had to read it 4-5 times to recognize he was talking about that OTHER Doctor Phil. lmao

• Like 3

Beat him with the prop... I mean, if he's going to be scared of you, he might as well be scared of you for a reason.

Dwayne's wife's son: "He used to just put a belt, a stick, and a three bladed prop on the table. Just say, "Choose."

Robin Williams as Sean the psychiatrist: "Well I gotta go with the belt there."

Dwayne's wife's son: "I used to go with the prop.....because forget him!"

No idea why that movie quote (paraphrase) popped into my head but.....hope it's not too offensive.

Get it back on topic or stay out of the conversation fellas. Some of the posts in this thread were ridiculous. Personal attacks and insults are against the TOU and we all know it. You know better.

• Like 3

Bit off topic here but maybe we can get the TOU's pinned somewhere. I got two verbal PM warnings when I tried to find out what happened to doc Phil out of genuine curiosity. Apparently I was offered the TOU at the time I signed up (I can't recall that far back and as with the vast majority, doubt I would read through the TOU anyways). I probably wouldn't read through them now or under "normal circumstances" but it would be nice to have them available to reference if curiosity arose. I hope to see Afun and doc Phil back on the site (not sure if Afun is on time out or not). They are part of the reason I log in so often. I have more interest in seeing the high value input from members like shawndoggy, Fman, IXFE, the listed PNW boys and several others but the entertainment value and topics created and ignited by some of the "other" members had its place IMO. Hope this is not cause for warning number 2 or worse.

Bit off topic here but maybe we can get the TOU's pinned somewhere. I got two verbal PM warnings when I tried to find out what happened to doc Phil out of genuine curiosity. Apparently I was offered the TOU at the time I signed up (I can't recall that far back and as with the vast majority, doubt I would read through the TOU anyways). I probably wouldn't read through them now or under "normal circumstances" but it would be nice to have them available to reference if curiosity arose. I hope to see Afun and doc Phil back on the site (not sure if Afun is on time out or not). They are part of the reason I log in so often. I have more interest in seeing the high value input from members like shawndoggy, Fman, IXFE, the listed PNW boys and several others but the entertainment value and topics created and ignited by some of the "other" members had its place IMO. Hope this is not cause for warning number 2 or worse.

Looks like they are pinned on the upper right of every page...right under the search bar.

This one in particular might be what you are looking for...

• Do not discuss disciplinary action taken against other members, including suspensions or bannings.
  • Like 1

I use the mobile site 99% of the time. Pardon my ignorance.

Was thinking the site announcement or feedback and support area would be a good place for it. Just a thought.

Edited by isellacuras

Yes! 32yrs old

32!!!! Kid!!! I'm 32, have 3yo twins, and have owned my own boat (various) for over a decade now. I would advise he buy his own.

Edited by ryansgt

I use the mobile site 99% of the time. Pardon my ignorance.

Was thinking the site announcement or feedback and support area would be a good place for it. Just a thought.

Thanks for the suggestion. I added them to the Site Announcements to make them easier to find from the mobile skin.

I hate how the CVP prop haters just tell you to get rid of your prop just because some of them were cast poorly. I know that many of them did have issues, but the OP has a prop that is very likely OEM. It is now 18 years old, and to many of you, it's still evil. I think that if it were going to throw a blade, it probably would have by now.

I have two of them, and one clearly shows signs of a cold cast. The other one looks as good as any OJ or other brand.

And by the way, stainless is still a good idea in sandy areas without rocks or stumps. Stainless has a much higher abrasion resistance than Nibral.