Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Walkthru Window Latch?

MalibuKarl

Thanks Scoobyjabo -I need to go back and look, but it wasn't one of the typical ones like that. - at least in 2008. It was more of a pull closed then with a lipped "sprung" type latch, not a turn latch like these.

Thanks Scoobyjabo -I need to go back and look, but it wasn't one of the typical ones like that. - at least in 2008. It was more of a pull closed then with a lipped "sprung" type latch, not a turn latch like these.

Weird, I have the exact same boat and that's what's on there now.

Picture? Never seen anything but standard turn latches

• 1 year later...

Did you ever find the correct latch?  I have a 2008 VTX with what appears to be a different latch than most have seen.  Cane from Malibu this way.  But Malibu says they don't carry the part anymore. 

• 1 year later...

@Scoobyjabo,

My boat is your year too but the latch was broken when I purchased it. Would it be convenient for you to send or post a photo of what your latch looks like?