Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Modified 5th wheel for boat

cowwboy

I remember seeing a fifth wheel someone cut up and extended so it was a small camper with a boat trailer on the back.

I was talking to a buddy who's uncle has a company that builds horse trailers with living quarters in front.

I was trying to find pictures and see what his uncle though for potentially making some or what the cost would be.

But I couldn't find the post.

Figure he is all set up for it. Just instead of a horse trailer on the back just put a open rail system with adjustable bunks.

If you make the bunk adjustable, you make it so the owner can upgrade boats (within reason) and not but a new camper.

A lot of guys do that in the off roading world. Search pirate4x4.com. There are a bunch of these conversions and some of them are absolutely beautiful. Massive, but awesome and you need 3500 dually or bigger to tow them.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/tow-rigs-trailers/690272-custom-self-contained-toy-hauler-camper.html

Edited by twitchee2