Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Illusion X Lighting help!?

Cayute

Hey guys

I've been reading different threads about updating the lights in my illusion tower I have 4 halogens forward and 4 halogens facing the rear that are all starting to look beat up and old. Unfortunately everything I have been reading is pretty out dated so I am wondering what options I might have for replacing these lights.

I'm hoping to go with an LED or HID setup with spots forward ( preferably something that will actually come in handy for night driving not just glare off my bow if there is such an option) and flood lights facing rearward. It seems guys used to be using LPA HID lights in the illusion towers but I can't seem to find their website any more guessing they are no longer around?

Does anyone have any options for me? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Buddy of mine bought a pair of rigid duallys and made brackets to mount them in front of his exiles on the tower facing forward. They bolt into the speaker mounts so no drilling into the tower. It really does the job. I can see if he will send me pics to post.

That would be sweet . Would love to see anyone's bracket set ups that I would be able to use in the stock mounting locations

Thanks for the pics, I like the simple bracket to speaker mounts it looks good!

Was hoping to use my stock mounting hole locations though does anyone have any other options for me?