Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Inside color

smooky

Could you post pictures of inside of your boat, and tell which color it is ? (Platinum,moonbeam, light graphite, driftwood)

Curious to see those colors in real and not on the Malibu website.

Thanks

Moonbeam looks white in this shot, more cream colored in the real world. Light graphite and the platinum is the darker of the two. If I ever get in a position to buy another boat I would go light graphite on the main panels to hide the use better. The moonbeam contrasts nicely with the other colors, but I am seeing some spots in the moonbeam color that I positive are bleed through spots from the upholstery process i.e. glue spots, pen marks etc. As a matter of fact in certain heat conditions I can see where the last 4 numbers of the HIN number was written on the back side of one of the "ebony" dash panels.

post-14628-0-46105200-1440771885_thumb.j

Edited by wdr

Moonbeam base, Lt Graphite Main, Ebony accent, Charcoal accent, Reuben bead (just because) moonbeam gel floor

AB2BE1AA-CAD6-4F3B-90E9-91EE8DA15674_zps

Your base is moonbeam ? It looks like white in the picture.

Look at the part next to the white tower, you can see the difference there. It looks like a light gray, but without a white to compare to you would think it's white. We have a moonbeam hull and everyone thinks it's white until you compare it to something that really is white.

Look at the part next to the white tower, you can see the difference there. It looks like a light gray, but without a white to compare to you would think it's white. We have a moonbeam hull and everyone thinks it's white until you compare it to something that really is white.

This, no white on the interior.