Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Knoxville Airport Gets New Malibu & Axis....

Afun

And for the rest of your life you would be reminded of doing that with daily solicitation emails...

The unsubscribe button is one many people overlook

White moonbeam and black maybe. I don't like colored bead or accents. Especially the orange. Just a little to loud for my likes on the inside. Problem I have with orange is the gray carpet/flooring doesn't really go with the orange so you kinda have to go with the brownish color (not sure what it's called). Not a fan of that. I'm sure when it comes time to order a new one, I will find a combo that will work for me. Not in the market now so don't really have to think about it. Played with boat builder a bit and haven't been able to find anything I love.

White, Moonbeam, and Black....that's my boat and probably the most common combo. Looks Good....but could use a little flare.

I suppose the gray carpet doesn't look to bad. Not a fan of colored piping and don't care for the dynamic difference of the gray and white on seats. The orange on the seat and dash is just a little loud. Mine is red where yours is orange and I don't care for mine either. Is my lighter gray color moonbeam? I have heard of a color referred to as "cement" and was thinking that might be what it is. Can anyone shed some light

Malibu does not have a color called Cement. The gray in your boat is called Moonbeam.

You can also get Light Graphite which is actually darker than Moonbeam. They also have a gray called Sterling, but that's only used when referring to the carpet.

Take a look at my interior. It's White and Light Graphite (i.e. darker gray). I also toned down the red in my boat by only doing the bead (no red anywhere else inside).

If you don't like the contrast of Moonbeam and White, then you probably hate Light Graphite and White. But I thought I'd show you an example of how somebody "toned down" the color inside the boat by only using the bead.

I'm trying to picture what you like... no contrast on the seats and zero color. Sounds like you'd whitewash every panel??

2026_zpsfphih0bo.jpg

That looks sharp IXFE. I think I'd like it better with a black bead. I like the white, moonbeam and black together on mine. If I could change my red to your gray, I think I would like it better. Although the black has never been an issue for heat, I worry about darker (even the gray) on the flat panels. It gets hot here in nor cal.

With the red on the outside of my boat, the red accents on the inside work ok. I just don't like the colored (red, blue yellow, green) accent panels and especially the orange. Stinks cause I LOVE an orange boat. Love that 25 at the airport, just don't think it would look good with white, moonbeam, black and gray on the inside

Edited by isellacuras

That looks sharp IXFE. I think I'd like it better with a black bead. I like the white, moonbeam and black together on mine. If I could change my red to your gray, I think I would like it better. Although the black has never been an issue for heat, I worry about darker (even the gray) on the flat panels. It gets hot here in nor cal.

With the red on the outside of my boat, the red accents on the inside work ok. I just don't like the colored (red, blue yellow, green) accent panels and especially the orange. Stinks cause I LOVE an orange boat. Love that 25 at the airport, just don't think it would look good with white, moonbeam, black and gray on the inside

I think I agree with you... if I ever was brave enough to order an orange boat, I don't think I could do it on the interior. Same goes for green.

I toned down the "red" color in my boat by going with Reuben instead of Regal (or whatever they are now calling red) and requesting custom changes (i.e., back of seat is white instead of Reuben). If you look closely my bead is Reuben, which is a darker red.

16270921208_8bb92d35ef_c.jpg

16272714207_f0edc820e8_c.jpg

15838543993_a9ca819e0c_c.jpg

Edited by Cory
  • Like 1