Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Knoxville Airport Gets New Malibu & Axis....

Afun

Nice....ill be there in a couple of weeks...wonder what security is going to say to me when I jump up in that 25... (I assume its a 25 with the big trailer)

Edited by Cipro
  • Like 3

Placing these boats at the airport is probably one of the smartest marketing ideas Malibu has come up with. It's so Unique to see these boats at an airport.

• Like 3

as long as they have one of those "Enter to Win" boxes. Now there's a display I would actually stop and fill out.

The little airport in Green Bay, WI had a center console that I still think I got snubbed on.

weird to see a not orange boat there. They've always been orange

I think it was a good move. Another orange Axis would have been too similar.

Edited by Afun
ahopkins22LSV

as long as they have one of those "Enter to Win" boxes. Now there's a display I would actually stop and fill out.

The little airport in Green Bay, WI had a center console that I still think I got snubbed on.

When I was in GB 4 ish years ago there was a Malibu there! I will try to find a picture.

And for the rest of your life you would be reminded of doing that with daily solicitation emails...

Somewhat fitting because mine is black too. I would have ordered orange had I not found a close out on the floor. No way I would have ordered black. Now that I have it, I like it but orange creamsicle will hopefully be my next color. Kinda hard to pick an interior combo with orange. I'm not a fan of the Afun PB interior. Which is what most seem to come with. Also don't like the orange accents.

Somewhat fitting because mine is black too. I would have ordered orange had I not found a close out on the floor. No way I would have ordered black. Now that I have it, I like it but orange creamsicle will hopefully be my next color. Kinda hard to pick an interior combo with orange. I'm not a fan of the Afun PB interior. Which is what most seem to come with. Also don't like the orange accents.

TN Vol Orange and PB interior is a winning combo!

What about the more classic white and moonbeam? Then add just the bead in orange... very subtle, no?

• Like 2

What about the more classic white and moonbeam? Then add just the bead in orange... very subtle, no?

White moonbeam and black maybe. I don't like colored bead or accents. Especially the orange. Just a little to loud for my likes on the inside. Problem I have with orange is the gray carpet/flooring doesn't really go with the orange so you kinda have to go with the brownish color (not sure what it's called). Not a fan of that. I'm sure when it comes time to order a new one, I will find a combo that will work for me. Not in the market now so don't really have to think about it. Played with boat builder a bit and haven't been able to find anything I love.

I suppose the gray carpet doesn't look to bad. Not a fan of colored piping and don't care for the dynamic difference of the gray and white on seats. The orange on the seat and dash is just a little loud. Mine is red where yours is orange and I don't care for mine either. Is my lighter gray color moonbeam? I have heard of a color referred to as "cement" and was thinking that might be what it is. Can anyone shed some light?

image_29.jpg

Edited by isellacuras