Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Need Help checking out a Boat

asnowman

Oh, and I agree that asnowman should have NO regrets. He just bought himself an awesome experience and a new friend.

Sometimes the journey is way more interesting than the destination.

• Like 3

Glad you two got this potential buy sorted out. Sorry I had to work and missed the fun this morning.

Too bad we could not extend the visit to this weekend and take in Smith Lake!

I will say it was the coolest morning in months, I think asnowman brought the Maine weather down with him!

• Like 1

Awesome story. I've started boat shopping 2k mikes away. Hopefully if I find the right one I'll be able to meet some crew members along the way.

if its near me, count me in!

Great story! Thats one of them your going to be able to tell your grand kids once your too old to do much else but sit around and tell story's. I was looking forward to a pull behind that next time we were down thou!

Great story! Thats one of them your going to be able to tell your grand kids once your too old to do much else but sit around and tell story's. I was looking forward to a pull behind that next time we were down thou!

You ALMOST got that sucker dropped off at your place for a month. hahahaha

Definitely willing to help, but it will cost you in pulls!

Thankfully you don't have to deal with this one. ha

The top end tick would've been fairly easy to get rid of. And the motor ran well. Wish I had thought to bring my compression tester with me.

But the rest of the boat just compounded "neglect" problems one after the other.

This is an awesome thread. I'm bummed I missed out. Just moved to Birmingham this summer and always looking for Malibu peeps. Plus this sounds like a good adventure.

• Like 1

This is an awesome thread. I'm bummed I missed out. Just moved to Birmingham this summer and always looking for Malibu peeps. Plus this sounds like a good adventure.

Another Bham guy? Give us a shout! Always welcome to hang out with us on the water, brother.