Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sirius in 2014 MXZ

js9467

After struggling to find a Sirius receiver to work with the RF "black box", I decided to try the dock (SCVDOC1). The cables matches up but no power. The receiver works with the dock that came with it in my truck but when plugged into the SCVDOC1, there is nothing. The cables matched up. I returned the dock thinking that was the issue but no deal with the new one. It seems like the black box isn't putting out power. Any suggestions? I don't think that there is any sort of inline fuse for just the Sirius port as everything else works.

If you already have a subscription, stream it through the Sirius app, and use the blue tooth connection between your phone and radio to listen to Sirius. That is what I now do.