Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Drone video with final cut and music

JustinOSU

Great Video! I need a drone.

Heads up for any fellow Crew members, www.wundereel.com takes all of your raw footage of anything filmed and creates a highlight reel for you on the cheap. I think it is around 35$ for a 3 min reel. They have professional videographers make sure your video within 24-48hours i think. Ill post up some videos they have done for me in the past.

Did you shoot that at 4k/24 or 1080? What frame rate if at 1080? I played with a Phantom 3 Pro at a friends yard in Scottsdale last week and was blown away. He had an Inspire 1 as well but wouldn't let me touch that. When he told me the price I can guess why. Still, that's a toy that may graduate quickly from "want" to have to "need" to have.

Nevermind. I see that it was 4k in the title. Wow, that's nice.

Edited by Slurpee

Awesome video

Cant wait to get my drone out and do something similar.

Winter in the Southern Hemisphere sucks.....

dielawn any videos yet? Would love to see what you have done

Epic water, very nice wakeboarding, great soundtrack. Well done!!!!!

I loved the repeat in the middle where you dropped the handle, then reversed the video and repeated the trick without the drop.

• 1 year later...

Been so fascinated since I saw this Drone video this last summer as I was looking through some older posts.  Monday my DJI Mavic drone arrives and I am so pumped.  Cannot wait to start shooting video of the my teenagers and our many weekends out on the boat.  Just had to share.  Was watching the video this evening and it is timeless.  Anyway thanks for the original post! More to come.

Great job. I think we will see more drones than ever on the lakes. I know I'm hoping to be one of them. I have access to a DJI Phantom 2+ but I'm thinking of getting the Mavic Pro. Love the portability of that unit!