Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Selling my Bu to cover my stock losses....

saidainc

this is a disaster....down $30k........FEELS LIKE 2008....Waiting till the closing bell to see how this looks

It's only a disaster if you sell now. The market will rebound.

• Like 2

Yes, gov't spending. But it would seem the general population is following the gov't's lead and spending themselves into the ground.

wait what? have you seen the national debt figures???

China is hedging its financial stake in the US by preparing the battlespace.

Firstly, they will use cyber-terror to glean state and private intellectual properties and secrets.

Secondly, they will use their territorial interests in the South China sea to foment small scale wars and regime changes in their hemisphere.

Pending these victories their conventional army will crush our pre-WW2 standing army to death in any future global conflict.

Great points. Also, note that the Chinese can manipulate their currency as they see fit. Remember a couple weeks ago when the devalued their currency by 5-ish %???? That means that the debt we owe them is now costing us 5-ish % more. Not only can they utilize territorial interests, they also have significant monetary interests that can be manipulated in their favor. A little jacked up if you ask me.

Yeah but remember we also quantitative eased the heck out of them for the past four years. Printed a buttload of our own currency and threw it out there in the world to circulate. What comes around goes around.

Exactly . . . Let's not throw stones while living in a glass house.

Stock market is like a roller coaster, you won't make anything unless you are willing to stay on the ride. Dow closed at 16643 today, amazing how it came back. Also ironic the news media turns into crickets reporting how it came back, they always hunt for the doom and gloom stories. Last week it was plastered all over every channel when it took a dive.

So if you stayed on the coaster and did not jump off throw your arms back up in the air...show me da money! :-)

• Like 2