Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

GPS antenna on 14 VLX

pknappe

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/30/2020 at 11:02 PM, Kraqa said:

I have a 2014 lsv23 and im trying to source these parts. I have Google NP wake and can't find anything. 

Who is NP wake? Anyone have a website link...or a phone number? 

Just call up any Malibu dealer and if they are worth anything they'll hook you up and have them sent you your house.  I got lucky and the dealer I called had all the parts in stock - shipped them out the next day.

Thought I'd post an updated price list to upgrade my 2013 VTX from paddle wheel to GPS cruise.

One thing to note, on my boat, when I searched for the two plugs under the dash I could only find the small white one.  After a long frustrating search I happened to look further back in under the console and located the other plug tied up to other wiring way inside the console next to the same location that people are indicating to mount the gps puck on the thick fiberglass pad.  So if you don't find that plug under your dash it may be way in the back by the puck install location.  Hopefully that saves someone from looking/digging around up in their dash like I did for way too long before I figured it out. :Doh:

Also, a huge thanks for those who contributed to this thread - very helpful!

Puck (#3962048.1) $446.02
Harness (#3737058.1) $78.56
Switch Bracket (#5441574) $52.06
Switch (#3960081) $19.38
Switch Decal (#5823868.1) $6.82
TOTAL $602.84

Edited by lake4life
2 hours ago, hunter77ah said:

Thanks @lake4life.  Who gave you the quote and how recently?  I asked about this and my price quote for all of the parts was north of 1k.  This is awesome. Feel free to DM me. 

Just got them through my local dealer.  $1k is ridiculous.  Id try a different dealer, they should be the similar price at any dealer id think.  $400+ mark up would be an insane thing to do to a customer.  Got them this past weekend.

Edited by lake4life