Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Black Beauty - 2015 T22

08oregon v-rider

Tint that front windshield and it will look even nicer than it does now!

Windshield tinting coming soon!

Many fun years and memories ahead with that T22. Swivel racks coming your way shortly. Congrats again!

Thanks for getting us into a great boat Mason!

• Like 1

<-----------I am also partial to black. +1 for tinting the windshield. I love the subtle black flake and how you dont really notice it until the sun makes it pop.

We have been using the speed gloss for a while and it seems to work pretty well. Couple pics of the interior. One of the huge things that sold us on this boat over some others at the dealer was no white vinyl. The light colored vinyl is actually grey. 379EE732-9B12-4D7E-A55C-01222CA452E6_zps2EC48B88-81EF-4CA7-B712-03C9734117DE_zps

I like it!

Here's mine.

51B05E39-C8C9-487C-A9B9-0D468397891A_zps

Looks good!

Have you been able to get your plug and play ballast bags set up to where they don't self drain?

Edited by 08oregon v-rider

Yes. It looks like your thru hulls are in the rear of the boat? If so you need to lift the drain and vent lines higher in the locker. Here's what I did.

3256D5EE-1327-46A5-BFF1-702134784D04_zpsMy lines used to come out from the engine divider under the blower line.

Edited by teamerickson

Yes. It looks like your thru hulls are in the rear of the boat? If so you need to lift the drain and vent lines higher in the locker. Here's what I did.

3256D5EE-1327-46A5-BFF1-702134784D04_zpsMy lines used to come out from the engine divider under the blower line.

I tried doing that yesterday, but there wasn't quite enough slack in the lines to get it into that upper cutout. Did you have to modify that rear engine divider at all in order to reroute the hose? Are your bags vented? We just have a vent going from the front of the hard tank back to the through hull. I think the vent might be what is draining.

Edited by 08oregon v-rider