Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Needing to Replace Floor Early Bu Skier

AndrewSchear

So the floor is really soft and I'm going to replace it. Was gonna do 1/2" ply with resin, then Lowes marine carpet. Has anyone done this project? Just looking for some pointers....

https://suprarider.shutterfly.com/

there are a bunch of pictures of how I did the floor in my old supra twice

once with wood which was perfectly fine when i took it out and was a complete pain to remove, Then again with all fiberglass and bulking mat so I could turn the underfloor area into ballast tanks

also if you want some grey carpet like I used I still have a big roll of it, its syntec carpet which was a oem carpet for supra in 2008 and may still be I will sell you some cheaper than you could get a small quantity of it anywhere

https://suprarider.shutterfly.com/

there are a bunch of pictures of how I did the floor in my old supra twice

once with wood which was perfectly fine when i took it out and was a complete pain to remove, Then again with all fiberglass and bulking mat so I could turn the underfloor area into ballast tanks

also if you want some grey carpet like I used I still have a big roll of it, its syntec carpet which was a oem carpet for supra in 2008 and may still be I will sell you some cheaper than you could get a small quantity of it anywhere

WOW!!!

Nice work!

@Khelfrich: Awesome work on the Supra, it looks great. I noticed you either made new or modified the engine box, can you provide some details on that? I am in the process of making a lightweight one for my vessel and am interested in your process, thanks.

WoW! Not to hijack but awesome build and documenting on the Supra! Too bad you guys aren't a little more "handy". No telling how nice it could have turned out! Lol