Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Hydro Quiet install :) with Pics

hiddenmenace

On the weekend I put a pair of Hydro quiet exhaust tips..

very basic and easy to install.

such a good mod for looks. yet to see how they preform.

20150814_161054_zpsdccyhf8i.jpg20150816_073235_zpshyhdwt1d.jpgreceived_10153642697413729_zpsrd4azl6h.j

im interested in these too @hiddenmenace, where did you get these from? price ect? and more to the point how do they perform?

G.R.E MARINE in nsw..

Was 185 each.

and like 20$ to post them to Adelaide Aust..

According to the box; which had Malibu boats(NSW) crossed out.. then forwarded to G.R.E then to me.. it was all written on the box.

I know regal marine in Melbourne were a little more expensive..

Not to sure about the difference between STE and HydroQuiet..

maybe where its made in Australia.. and US?

unfortunately it is winter here in Adelaide and I'm a couple months off taking the boat out; Sorry.

Edited by hiddenmenace

Thanks hiddenmenace, Im in Melbourne so i defiantly know how cold it is right now. Regal Marine are expensive on most things that i have found so far. i will have to get onto G.R.E and see what i can get.

Thanks hiddenmenace, Im in Melbourne so i defiantly know how cold it is right now. Regal Marine are expensive on most things that i have found so far. i will have to get onto G.R.E and see what i can get.

You may think they are expensive; but you have not been down to Adelaide.. where Elite ski boats charge $300 each!

THINK REGAL marine was $210 each.