Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Bu

mallen

My dealer sent me this teaser pic today of my new 2016 VLX that just arrived today. Can't pick it up until Friday because of my schedule, but taking the day off then to do the break-in so that we can go all out this weekend. Hate to say goodbye to the 2007 Response Lxi, but not as much when I see this...

attachicon.gifraw-2.jpg

Where are you from? The bays look like my dealer JC Sports?

Schweet. Looks like the G3 Tower bar is gunmetal to match the racks. Looks great!!

I saw the prototype G3 tower with the anodized gray when I was at the factory, but I've had to keep my mouth shut so I'm allowed back. Now that I've seen it "in the wild" I'll chime in that the 2016 version of the G3 tower looks awesome and it really "pops" on the blue & gray colors on that boat. Enjoy!!!

BTW: Surf Gate? I assume so... Do you have the wristband?

I saw the prototype G3 tower with the anodized gray when I was at the factory, but I've had to keep my mouth shut so I'm allowed back. Now that I've seen it "in the wild" I'll chime in that the 2016 version of the G3 tower looks awesome and it really "pops" on the blue & gray colors on that boat. Enjoy!!!

BTW: Surf Gate? I assume so... Do you have the wristband?

Yes, it has surf gate with the wrist band. I will post some real pics when I pick it up on Friday. The next three days of waiting are going to suck.

Congrats! You'll love those colors in the water, my buddy has the same ones on his Axis and it looks great shinning with the silver flake.

• 2 weeks later...

My dealer sent me this teaser pic today of my new 2016 VLX that just arrived today. Can't pick it up until Friday because of my schedule, but taking the day off then to do the break-in so that we can go all out this weekend. Hate to say goodbye to the 2007 Response Lxi, but not as much when I see this...

attachicon.gifraw-2.jpg

JC has always been good to us. Bought our first one last year and traded it on the 2015. Nice to see another local!