Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu's New Pinkish Flake Color....

Afun

Sorry guys pink is for girls, hard to picture a bad a** surf boat in pink

Malibu built one for cancer awareness in '06:

http://wakeworld.com/news/latestinwake/win-a-06-malibu-and-help-fight-cancer-01-08-10-15-05-45-569.html

Anyone tough enough to fight cancer is pretty "bad a**" in my book.

Even if this boat isn't for cancer awareness (it doesn't appear that it is), I still know some ladies that are better surfers and wakeboarders than I am and I'm sure they'd love to rock a pink boat.

Would be easy to find on the lake, I would do one no problem. Looks better than some of the other color combos I have seen. You like what you like.

Edited by Relic

If my wife has anything to do with it, I could imagine some pink sparkles ending up on our next boat. Crap. Wife ain't happy then no one happy.

Edited by RZRCO23

Resale would probably suck, but as the father of 3 girls and a wife that loves pink, I could see doing it if we got a new boat we'd be in 10+ years.

I would agree if the wakeboat market was small in your area but an area like the delta, Austin, DFW, or other heavy traffic wakeboat lakes I think it would sell fairly quick if priced fair.

It is like building a house. Do you do what you want, or what the next guy will want. I appreciate it when people do what they want, even if not my favorite. If you are fortunate enough to order one of these from the factory, do what makes you happy. I think the one at Texas Malibu is a good looking ride, my talents could suck even better on that ride.