Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

25 LSV Mamma Jamma Sells in Knoxville...Nice Wave Look

Afun

The feature I'd like to see on these trailers is a pivoting, spring loaded tension on the guide poles that pull them in close to the rub rail when the boat is loaded on the trailer. Then I wouldn't have to remove them to put the trailer in our garage and I'd leave them on during long road trips.

• Like 3

The feature I'd like to see on these trailers is a pivoting, spring loaded tension on the guide poles that pull them in close to the rub rail when the boat is loaded on the trailer. Then I wouldn't have to remove them to put the trailer in our garage and I'd leave them on during long road trips.

Which would also conveniently center your hull on the bunks!

Why do you remove them on long road trips?

What are the 25 lsv' going for??

2015 24 MXZ on the showroom floor today was 138k. That price is 19 percent off MSRP as printed on the sticker. Boat was loaded with 555 LSA. Similarly optioned I think the price would be in the same ballpark. Not sure what kind of effect on price the new Ford Motors have.

I think they call it a Dove Tail....the rear end of the trailer sticks out like a step half way through the platform. Much easier to get on boat...looks nice too

Boatmate did same steps. The biggest thing i noticed outs they offer steps on the tongue to enter the bow. But here is my boatmate...

post-24799-0-46346400-1439758942_thumb.j