Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

25 LSV Mamma Jamma Sells in Knoxville...Nice Wave Look

Afun

The boat is sitting on a Boatmate trailer. Is that still an option?

Not an option from Malibu. Dealer can purchase a trailer direct from a mfg and package it with a boat, but it'll cost more.

Not an option from Malibu. Dealer can purchase a trailer direct from a mfg and package it with a boat, but it'll cost more.

The new Malibu trailers are awesome!!! Love the fact that you could actually step from the trailer to the platform without the acrobatics.

I'll bet that vinyl will get super hot. And not in a good spot for that.

I keep hearing about this cool vinyl. Cool to the touch in any heat in any color. Wonder if this stuff is for real or just a myth. Could be a "gamechanger".
  • Like 1

I keep hearing about this cool vinyl. Cool to the touch in any heat in any color. Wonder if this stuff is for real or just a myth. Could be a "gamechanger".

It's so nice

The new Malibu trailers are awesome!!! Love the fact that you could actually step from the trailer to the platform without the acrobatics.

What are the differences between the Malibu trailer and Boatmate's?

The trailer transom steps were and still options on the Axis Boatmate trailers and yes they are very nice.

What are the differences between the Malibu trailer and Boatmate's?

I think they call it a Dove Tail....the rear end of the trailer sticks out like a step half way through the platform. Much easier to get on boat...looks nice too

Edited by Afun

I think they call it a Dove Tail....the rear end of the trailer sticks out like a step half way through the platform. Much easier to get on boat...looks nice too

Your platform needs a man step.