Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Looking for a A20 tow near Dayton, OH

brandonhurt10

I'm considering purchasing an A20 and based on the forums, pictures, and videos it seems like the boat for me. However, I have never been behind one and would love to check out the wake myself for all 3 sports: Wakeboarding, Slalom, and Surf. Is anyone relatively close to the Dayton, OH area (within 1-2 hours) that wouldn't mind giving me a few pulls behind an A20? I'll definitely chip in gas money.

Thanks,

Brandon

I live near columbus oh and have a 2014 a20 that I purchased from No Wake Marine. We head out to the lake almost every weekend around here. I'd be willing to give you a pull if you'd like.

I'm in Columbus as well, no A20 though. If you're seriously interested I'm sure No Wake in Cincy would setup a lake demo. Otherwise take that guy ^^^^ up on his offer and come to Columbus and we all can meet up on the water.

tlonas...where do you usually boat?

We go to Alum Creek or Griggs, which is same as O'Shaunessy just south of it as we live close to downtown and it's quick and easy. We go to the Scioto Boat Club, it's great, especially for weekday evenings after work. We've only made it to Alum a handful of times this year as it's always so busy/choppy.

Would love to see another Axis out there sometime, maybe we'll meet up.

We live northwest of Columbus, so Griggs is a little further for us. I'm always wanting to try different places and would love to see another Axis in the wild. Haven't seen one yet. We had some surfgate issues last weekend. Drivers side is stuck in the deployed position. I tried everything I could thing of to get it to retract, but dealer thinks it may be a bad actuator. Hopefully I'll have it back this weekend.

Right on, we're in Bexley so Griggs is 10 minutes from home. Used to live off Sawmill though so familiar with the area.

How is O'Shaunnesey on a weekend? Haven't been there in a couple years, but would be open to it if it's better than Alum.

We may head out this coming Sunday for a few hours depending on weather. We're always looking for new places as well. We've been to Salt Fork and Deer Creek as well, slightly longer drive but fun for a weekend camping trip or something. We also go to Lake Cumberland and Norris Lake every year for either a week or long weekend, can't really beat either of those. Another one, where they hold the annual Malibu WOW event is Lake Sutton in WV, about 200 miles away but good water.

Hope you get the SG issues figured out, knock on wood our boat has been flawless this summer, as it should be with a new boat. Always welcome to join us as well.

SG is fixed and ready to go. We plan to go to O'Shaunessy this afternoon and get some riding in. We will probably meet up with Brandon (guy aboveboard) Sunday but not sure where yet. Let me know if you head out this weekend and maybe we can meet up.