Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Advice Needed for Pure Slalom Boat, on a budget...

asnowman

The LX always looks the best to me. Full size observer seat & easy enough access to the bow. Never cared much for the runabout look of a walk through. Good to hear of your ski experience behind the Tantrum! Great slalom boat maybe one of the best ever!

Odd, but not reason for serious concern. Lots of people keep their cell #'s after moving.

Have a friend that moved from Florida, to Colorado, to Texas, then back to Florida.

Never got rid of his Tampa #.

We use to move every six months never any longer then two years, military. I would have loved to have been able to keep a cell phone and a number. No cell phones in my days.

We use to move every six months never any longer then two years, military. I would have loved to have been able to keep a cell phone and a number. No cell phones in my days.

Hey sixball....weren't those two tin cans and some string..... in our days....lol... Edited by Dare2goBare

1995 ish Mastercraft PS190 with LT1 in it. Low to mid teens in nice condition. I have gotten pulled by lots of boats thru the course and it's my favorite and the LT1 makes it seriously scoot. Fun boat.

both are 350 blocks...the hh has a different crank that accounts for the larger displacement longer throw (stroked) as compared to the monsoon. most everything else as far as pistons and such would be negliable weight difference.

Anyone near Omaha willing to go check out a boat? I found this one in Valley, NE. I talked to the owner already, it looks clean, but this time before i fly there, I figured its worth a shot to see if anyone is nearby and could look at it first. Only thing wrong, its not Yellow..... But red looks great too

http://omaha.craigslist.org/boa/5201363444.html

00606_162hhirSoG6_600x450.jpg

Nice boat. Nearly exact reverse color combination from mine. I would think that you could get that for $25 or less. FWIW, I paid $24 for my '06 with 165 hours. It's not free of blemishes, but it's also not been abused. Can't say enough about the Gen 1 LXi.

yes, gen1 RLXi is definately what we want. Last weekend, DaveMac was kind enough to take my wife and i out for a ski on saturday. it was great to meet another crew member, but even better to know how nice is is to be behind a nice, tight RLXi.

yes, gen1 RLXi is definately what we want. Last weekend, DaveMac was kind enough to take my wife and i out for a ski on saturday. it was great to meet another crew member, but even better to know how nice is is to be behind a nice, tight RLXi.

You'll love it!